ShowLoveTO Launches DineTOgether
DineTOgether is a new and free restaurant program created by the City of Toronto as part of ShowLoveTO to support the recovery of local restaurants and celebrate Toronto’s diverse culinary scene.
DineTOgether will take place from Friday, September 17 to Sunday, October 3, 2021. The program will showcase the breadth and diversity of Toronto’s restaurants while encouraging residents to patronize local eateries through a DineTOgether feature menu available through takeout, delivery, patio dining and/or indoor dining.
Program and Feature Menu Details:
- Restaurants must offer a 2-item/2-course feature menu consisting of a main dish and either an appetizer/starter or dessert.
- Restaurants can choose the price for their feature menu(s) from the following range:
- $15 to $50 in $5 increments ($15, $20, $25, $30, $35, $40, $45 or $50)
- Price is per person and excludes beverages, taxes, and gratuity
- Feature menu can be offered for lunch or dinner, or both.
- Feature menu can be made available through any of the following service options: takeout, delivery, patio dining, and/or indoor dining.
Participating restaurants must:
- be a full-service/table-service restaurant located in Toronto
- possess a valid Toronto Public Health Green DineSafe pass
- possess a valid City of Toronto Municipal Licensing & Standards Eating Establishment Licence (number starts with B71)
- comply with provincial and municipal re-opening guidelines including Toronto Public Health guidelines for food premises
For more information click here
Registration ends August 31, 2021.