#LoveOnQueen – Effortlessly Support Local This February
The Riverside BIA (Queen St E) and Queen Street West BIA have teamed up to bring you a month-long extravaganza of loving Queen Street businesses with 28 days of giveaways. It’s all in support of over 400 local businesses in these Queen Street BIAs.
The campaign features a daily draw for a $50 voucher from a different local business, with a $200 giveaway on Sunday between both BIAs combining prizes. Every day at 12:00am, that day’s door on the advent-style calendar for each BIA is opened and the prize is revealed. Everyone is invited to earn entries to win in the daily giveaways by performing small acts of support like following local businesses on
Instagram or leaving a supportive comment to be entered to win. The door closes at 11:59pm each day and the winner is announced at noon the next day.
Highlights of #LoveOnQueen Include:
- Safely showing support for Queen Street businesses, both in the east and west ends. Queen Street is one of Toronto’s iconic, cultural, and economic drivers for the city.
- The campaign promotes, highlights and reminds communities and Toronto of the businesses in each BIA
- Daily entry is FREE to participate. Participants are able to have double the fun and chances to win by entering on both BIA websites: Queen Street West, Riverside
- Gift vouchers or gift cards were purchased directly from the businesses by the BIAs, financially supporting the business and helping drive further online engagement.
- Winners are able to decide how they wish to responsibly spend their gift card either by shopping online, arranging for a curbside pick up, or simply holding on to them until lockdown and restrictions have been lifted.