Taste of Lawrence
July 5, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
One event on July 6, 2019 at 11:00 am
One event on July 7, 2019 at 11:00 am
Taste of Lawrence is a three-day food and cultural festival that takes place in the Wexford Heights BIA. As Scarborough’s largest street festival it boasts the most enticing flavours from every cultural community in the GTA. Locals and tourists alike come to the festival to experience the Taste firsthand as they celebrate their cultures and learn about the rich heritage of others.
About Taste of Lawrence
- Exceptional International Food Options! This is the place to be for a FOODIE!
- Over 130 street vendors
- Midway rides and amusements on the street for family fun
- Main stage with all day music and family stage with entertainment for the whole family
- Constant support from Ward 21 Councillor Michael Thompson
- Volunteer opportunities!
- A true world festival.
Festival Details are as Follows:
Date: July 5, 6, and 7, 2019
Location: Lawrence Ave. E. from Warden Ave. to Birchmount Rd.
- Friday July 5, 6:00 PM-11:00 PM
- Saturday July 6, 11:00 AM-11:00 PM
- Sunday July 7, 11:00 AM -7:00 PM